Dr. J. M. Hude
BCS, MCM, MPhil, PhD
Director Of APIMR
"To satisfy the ambition of youth force who wants to lead the nation towards prosperity through techno-economic development."
- To commit APIMR to deliver a superior education through its team of professional faculty with highest academic qualifications holding relevant industry experience.
- To dedicate all the available resources of APIMR world-wide for the preparation of students in the fields of business administration.
- To encourage students to aim high and develop their unique potentials so they may rapidly become productive members of their community and society.
- To respond to the needs of our students through dedicated administrative services, advising, tutoring, and mentoring.
Core Values :
1. Gender-Equality :
- APIMR is committed to Gender Equality by proving equal opportunity to male and female students in entire learning process. The faculty and staff follow the culture of Humanitarian approach and non-registration of a single case. Especially for girl-students APIMR provides safety, security and separate common room to enhance their dignity in entire learning process.
2. Environment First :
- On the aspect of social responsibility, APIMR put efforts in maintaining ecosystem healthy by using LED bulbs, efficiently managing garbage and wastes, implementing green landscaping with trees and plants and providing cycle stand. This is the encouragement provided to the entire stakeholder to follow best practices in sustaining environment.
3. Community Development :
- APIMR is organizing community connected programs to enhance students and citizen interactions.
- To provide up-to-date educational programs that enable students to think critically.
- To prepare students to demonstrate competence in their chosen field of study.
- To motivate excellence in student learning.
- To develop educational programs to meet the needs of our global student community.
- To respond to the modern challenges that exists in our dynamic world.
- To encourage entrepreneurship by providing and supporting research activities.
- To provide leadership and planning for future development.