The maximum acceptable length of a Research Paper is 4000 words (less 350 words for each normal-sized figure or table you include). Authors should aim for no more than eight figures per paper. Papers not conforming to these guidelines may be rejected, at the Editor's discretion. Manuscript must be in MS-Word format in Times New Roman (Font Size 12) in double space with margins of at least one inch on all sides in A4 size PORTRAIT page setting.
Language: Papers must be in good, grammatically correct English. If your paper cannot be understood, it will be rejected.
Cover Page: The paper should have cover page providing the title of the paper, the name(s), Address(es), Cell-Phone numbers, and Email Address(es), of all the authors and acknowledgments if any in italics 12-point Times-New-Roman Font.
Headings: All heading may be in Times-New-Roman with 12 Font size and Bold
Subheadings: All heading may be in Times-New-Roman with 12 Font size and Bold
Figures & Tables:Title should be above the table/figure and the source below the table/figure.
The journal is printed in black and white. Figures should appear in numerical order, be described in the body of the text and be positioned close to where they are first cited. Each figure should have a caption that can be understood independently of the main text. The caption should be given in the text, and not on the figure itself. Make sure all figures and tables will fit inside the text area. Because figures may be resized in the course of production please use scale bars and not magnification factors.
Structure: Do not number or letter section headings. Papers should be well structured; they may comprise -:
• Title: of no more than 50 characters
• Author name(s), full postal and email addresses for each author. Please indicate who the co-author is.
• Abstract: There should be an Abstract (not exceeding 250 words). The abstract should be italicized text containing background, objectives/aims, methodology, results & conclusion in a single paragraph.
• Keywords: Abstract must be followed by list of keywords, maximum up five, arranged alphabetically and separated by commas.
• Main text: for clarity this should be subdivided into:
• Introduction: describing the background of the work and its aims.
• Research Methodology: a brief description of the methodology used.
• Results and Discussion: a clear presentation of data and interpretations along with results obtained, highlighting any trends or points of interest.
• Conclusions: a brief explanation of the significance and implications of the work reported.
• References: Please ensure that all work cited in the text is included in the reference list. The referencing style will be APA.
Use of word processing software: The preferred format for electronic versions is Microsoft Word. Please do not supply your typescript as a PDF. Authors should not add their own macros. Please supply only the final version of your file (with no hidden text), to avoid any risk of old versions of the text being used in error. The source files of figures are required if a paper is accepted and you should embed the figures in the main text.